Tuesday, December 23, 2008

A Long Day

t Hello, I had one of my big social days today, Iwent with Barb to Ann Arbor to see 1 of my 47 or so doctors. We left early because the roads were terrible, only to get to the hospital clinic, to be told that he was at the clinic in Livonia.I talked to a nurse yesterday and she said my doctor was still in New York, but would be THERE today. When I originally made the appt. it was at the hospital! then while I was getting alot of grief, another patient showed up there for the same doctor! We ended up both at Livonia and seen later.With the roads and traffic, it turned into an all day affair. I have to see this "Gastroenterologist" there because they put a Gastric-pacemaker in me 6-7 years ago, so no one here wants to deal with me. As expected, he wants to do more tests,which are probably a good idea--but sometimes I wonder if they do some things because I have good insurance! I wonder if guinea pigs or rats ever feel pressured! Anyway we are still getting ready for Christmas so happy holidays to all.
Bud & Max

No comments: