Friday, January 23, 2009

My Boring Life

Hello, The holidays were great as we saw everybody. It's hard to believe that Austy-Mcgosty is 51/2 and in 2 weeks, Kalli-Beth will be a year. You would think at least one of them would start to get a little cute. In 21/2 weeks mom and I are going to see Nick,Allison, Nayeli and Karyna-- They aren't real cute either. It's hard to imagine Nick with a son. We went to Katie and Rick's last week and Reagan and Kennedy are still quite homely. Now that I think about it, they are the 6 most beautiful things I've ever seen. Oh, I should throw your mom in there some place. Baracky is doing a few things right (I'm not sure of no torture in some cases) and we need to discipline our politicians more. We need to form a group that eventually tails each one of them to see how much and where our money goes. Office furniture, supplies, decorations, how and how often they travel at our expense, proper use of security and legal advice. Here's a biggy, how much staff do they have versus what they need. I know one congressman has 14 full time employees. I'm done on that for now.
We could use a new van, but not knwing what gas is going to do, or who's going to stay in business, or what;s going to happen to insurance, how do you know what to do? Max is fine other than being fat and lazy, your mom spoils him every nite. After we get back from St. Louis, I have a couple of unpleasent tests to have done. Hoping to finally see Marley and Me this weekend
That's about all for now Bud, Dad and Grampa

4 comments:

Nick said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nick said...

The girls are looking forward to seeing you guys in a few weeks. We are preparing to try "potty-training" with Karyna, so we will see how that goes. Nayeli will probably sing your ears off to the Mulan soundtrack, so be prepared.

katie said...

Homely grandparents make homely grandkids, right dad?!

The Stump Clan said...

you sure do make me laugh.