Wednesday, February 11, 2009

We just returned from St. Louis, Nick, Allison, Nayeli and Karyna are all well. A little boy is due near the end of April, they won't tell us his name-I don't think it will be Halsey. They are hoping Nayeli gets picked for a highly rated school, otherwise they will have to move because the city schools are not very good. It was great seeing thm all, the girls are growing so fast. I had a good time with Nick, besides having someone to match wits with, we had time for some stronger dialogue and I love asking Nick questions and getting his view point.Even though we don't always agree, I always respect him. He respects me too even though he would never admit it! It came to me on the way home that Iam the most intelligent, interesting, witty, verbally, strong,conciencious good looking and modest person I know. I had a rough weekend due to a bad Friday the 13th that I won't go into. Did I ever mention my grandkids? They are all so unique, gorgeous, independent, yet all mine! An atheius(?) would even call them a blessing. I got Barb flowers and made her a special bread for Valentines Day and she got me a new CD player? Do you know which grandkid I like best? All of them!! Bye for now--Bud and Max

1 comment:

barb said...

atheist - that is what you are trying to say. you always were so modest