Thursday, April 9, 2009

I haven't posted in a while, a little bummed I guess, no real reason. It's impossible to be bummed when with any of the grandkids! I'm sure it's not helpful that I can't help but laugh when they do something that mom or dad try to disapline them for. They are just so adorable, I just don't have it in me to disipline them like gramma does! How they can all be so independent and unique and yet all are so absolutely precious! Austy-McGosty and Kalli-Beth are so close and we usually see them at least 2-3 times a week, Reagan and Kennedy we normally see 1-2 times a week, then Nayeli and Karyna we only see every 2-3 months, but no matter what the time frame, they all seem to change continuously. I was so worried when Nick and Allison took my 2 little girls to St. Louis and we wouldn't see them often enough that they might kind of forget grampa, but they have erased that fear. In fact, last trip as I walked in, Karyna ran right up and hugged me and whenever I sat or laid down in the living room, she was my personal nurse. She brought me blankets, pillows, something to drink and even some of her toys and dolls! Being with gramma around the kids, it's easy to get lost, but i'm fortunate that my grandkids have so Much love to give out and divvy up.
Kalli-Beth is getting quite comfortable around Max.
The next few months I'm not really looking forward to ( 3 test or surgeries with anesthesia). but the highlight will be grandchild #7/ grandson #2. Austy's reign will be over. I'm getting tired--impossible, I'm always tired. More later!

2 comments:

The Stump Clan said...

Even though you are one crazy, strange man, the kids sure do love their grandpa!

Unknown said...

Molly knows you pretty well.