Thursday, April 30, 2009

Ilook too young!

Me a grampa times 7!! We brought the 2 girls back with us, but they wouldn't let us bring the latest. Austy-McGosty now isn't the only grandson, but will always be special, as all are! With Vitiligo making me look like an albino, it's hard to see any resemblence to me (I know my kids agree).Nayeli will turn 5 today and I know it will be rough on mom and dad. We will try to make it special! Barb was quite insensitive and missed Nick's 2nd birthday- of course she was in the hospital having Molly!Now we have Nick, Molly and Kennedy all on May 3rd. I'm proud of Beth and Rob for not finding the sex until birth! I have a great joke here, but my daughters would kill me. I hope somewhere down the road, someone uses Halsey ( even as middle name), not for me but for Dad. Dale's pretty neat too.
Why do they keep making cell phones smaller and harder to open and use? Not that I have dexterity problems at all. I like speed dial, it only takes 3-4 times to just touch 1 number (hopefully the right one ). Check the LSJ Opinion page soon- 4 articles in 4 months! Exterminate Democrats and Republicans, vote Independent!!

2 comments:

barb said...

should have brought back brockden

Nick said...

No Brockden for you. ;)