Friday, April 10, 2009

I'm baaacck

I just found Barb's Blog and for the 1st time saw some wonderful pictures of MY grandkids.There's other neat blogs not meant for me. Do I get an attitude at times,- Never. I got a new cell phone but it's going back. Ringer istoo low (on high) and speakerphone is useless. It's harder to open than the one I tried at the store. Am I the only person with some dexterity issues? Why don't phone companies make a larger, easier to open and use phone and without costing a fortune.
We went to dinner last night with friends ( yes I have friends) and they had just what Ineed-it's an updated version of my old one with a cover with a lip so I can open it. Bye-bye Gleam, hello LG. I asked at the Verizon store about a helpful cover and they were no help. I must be getting mellow because I wasn't a smart-aleck to them or did I zap them with my Wit, I just took my toys and left. When I was in my business, I knew what Iwas doing and if the person asked me something I politely answered them. If for some reason I didn't know, Iwould apologize and would find the answer for them- that was good business. This guy checked a couple useless covers then said "sorry who's next" A lot of these businesses need a 10 foot pole and a 20 foot pole, for those that the 10 footer didn't help! It's hard to believe that sometimes, I'm old-fashioned and ornery.
We are heading to St. Louis next Saturday because if Allison doesn't start labor by monday, they will induce her. As long as she at least waits until Thursday, because I have a worrysome liver test on Wednesday and if I postpone it, it may be summer before they could rescedule it. I'm the type that would rather get unpleasentries done and over right away. In May I get to have shoulder surgery and some major oral surgery. I wonder if there are records for things like, most surgeries, most blood draws, the most shots given ( including to yourself-I think I'm over 74,000), most tests other than blood draws, most hospitalizations, most doctor appointments, Or the nastiest thing ever told to a doctor! Molly will say I need to get a life-- you havn't gone private yet! I know she will be great, but it's still weird to think of Bethany as a mom! Sometimes it's hard to think of my kids as parents- you would think I would start to show my age, like their mom! Max had a bad week with an upset tummy and has been in the doghouse (I still got it) He's lucky he has Barb wrapped around his paw. I learned how to look at short email videos and move pictures already on my computer. Anyone know, if I put my fist through this thing can I grab that little spinning ball and heave it/( delay symbol)? If anyone knows anyone who may want to share blogs, let me know. There's probably a bunch of them! S&T of being S&T Bud and Max

1 comment:

barb said...

this is the LONGEST post I have seen in ages. interesting, but work on your spelling and paragraphs. easier to read when broken up a little.